Weekends are for Browsing


Hello Readers,

Happy weekend! I am so glad it's the weekend. I am having friends over tonight for a bon fire and s'mores and I can't wait! Here is some fun stuff from around the internet to enjoy this weekend.

I am a firm believer that you can never have enough tote bags. This tote bag might need to be added to my ever growing collection. 
-
50 of the most beautiful sentences in literature. Number 10 and 24 are ones I just love. 
-
I am part of the launch team for Anne Bogels new book Reading People, and one of the things I have learned is that Pre-orders matter. Support your favorite authors by preordering their book. Especially if you already plan on buying their new release. (Reading people has some great pre-order perks. Pop over to the website to see what you can receive if you pre-order Annes new book) This article goes into more detail about why pre-orders matter. 
-
For the love of Darcy, stop making Pride and Prejudice adaptations. I can't say I totally agree but I do think its funny how many movie versions of P&P there are out there. 

Happy Reading,
Rachael
SaveSaveSaveSave

Comments

Popular Posts